Open Water Referral Dives

Some people prefer to do the theory and confined portion of the Open Water Course at home and then do the actual Open Water Dives with us. We call this a Referral. We do this all the time!  We just need you to bring the right paperwork. If you are a PADI student then you need to bring your Student Record File, if you are from another agency then you need to bring your Universal Referral Packet documenting your previous work with any participating certification agency (PADI, NAUI, SSI). After successful completion of all your open water dives, you will have achieved your Open Water certification. Then we suggest signing up for some fun two tank dives to see what the island really has to offer!!!!