When Chris Davies turned 17 years old, he began working in the Mechanical / Electrical Engineering Industry. He has continued working “hands on” in the industry for the last 22 years. Chris built machines for Sony and Panasonic and was Senior Engineer for a multi-national manufacturer, RITTAL. Chris can repair and diagnose virtually any machine, generator, compressor, control systems, PLC’s, robotics from 5VDC to 415VAC. Unlike many of his competitors, his main objective is to fully diagnose the problem with your machine, then replace / repair what is necessary, in a reasonable time frame.
– $75 per hour on Island
– $100 an hour off Island
– $25 an hour travel time
– $25 an hour standby time (i.e.: waiting for parts)
– $250 an hour emergency call out
Chris is available 24/7, normal working hours are 8:00am to 5:30pm, Monday to Saturday. Sunday is double time. All work is guaranteed for 3 months and is clean, tidy and conforms to US / European standards. Parts are guaranteed by manufacturer and we only use OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) parts, for example if a Bauer compressor needs parts, we only use Bauer replacement parts.
– Full compressor installations
– Sound proofing
– Vibration resistance
– Cooling systems
– Air storage systems
– Cascade systems
– Membrane systems
– Trimix & Nitrox Systems (partial pressure/continuous flow)
– Gas Boosters (installation and maintenance)
– Trimix and Nitrox blending course available (IANTD)
– Pre built “Compressor in Container” systems also available
Back up systems and service agreements are available for new and existing compressor systems. Appraisals on all compressor systems upon request.
Chris can carry out full rebuilds of your compressor in our air conditioned clean room or on site at your facility.
On site training is also available for Your Staff in the following areas:
– Simple daily maintenance tasks
– Simple fault finding and diagnosis
– Compressor system operation
– Risk Assessments to ACOPS HSE Standards (Accepted Codes of Practice), (Health and Safety Executive) used in the UK and accepted worldwide
Preventative Maintenance schedules can be produced to suit your needs and reduce downtime. Spare parts are carried in stock for Bauer and Coltri Sub plus we have 2 fully rebuilt compressors for sale.
We maintain a stock of 100 feet of 1/4″ Stainless Steel pipe with fittings, valves, manifolds, and gauges.
Recent customers include:
– French Government (full Bauer Compressor rebuild)
– French Airport (full Bauer Compressor rebuild)
– Blue Bubbles Watersports St. Martin (full rebuild Coltri Sub MCH16ET)
– Scuba Shop St. Maarten (Compair Compressor modification/maintenance)
– Saba Divers (repair of 3 Compressors/Nitrox Membrane system)
– Octopus Diving (full rebuild of 2 Bauer compressors)
– S/V Delphine (Bauer compressor inspection, service/1000 hour maintenance)
– M/Y Orinokia (inspection and appraisal of Bauer compressor)
– Cruise ship “Windjammer” (Bauer compressor inspection/air purity test)
– Saba Deep (inspection/repair on ACD and HP pipework)
Please Contact Us for further information or a quote on our services. In case of emergency please call: Shop: +590 590 29 11 27 or Cell: +590 690 505 133